Posted to uk.d-i-y
chrisj.doran%[email protected] chrisj.doran%proemail.co.uk@gtempaccount.com is offline

Default OT PIP implants

On Jan 14, 6:32*pm, harry wrote:
I have heard that once the regulatory authority of some EU country
recommends items (such as these implants) as safe, the regulators from
any other country is not allowed to do it's own tests/overrule this
pronouncement.

So, clearly the French recommended these things as safe and they must
pay the cost of removal/replacement.

There is a lengthy discussion on this matter over at
uk.legal.moderated

But while we're here, am I the only one struck by the similarity of
the situation that had just made the news with a plot on "Holby City"
a month or two back and which would have been filmed several months
before then. Has this been rumbling on for some while behind the
scenes?

Chris