Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Dishwasher problem

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:16:48 -0800, Daniel Prince
wrote:

I am having a problem with a Maytag dishwasher. It is covered by a
Maytag extended warranty. It failed on December 22, 2011. It is
still not fixed because the needed part is on backorder until
February 15, 2012.

I am VERY disabled with ME, (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) Hashimoto's
thyroiditis, neurally mediated hypotension, and orthostatic
intolerance. Washing dishes by hand is very difficult for me.

What is the best way for me to contact someone high up in Maytag who
might be able to do something? Thank you in advance for all