Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default gummer dweeber - no military service

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 18:52:49 -0800, George Plimpton
wrote:

On 1/13/2012 6:35 PM, wrote:
On Jan 13, 9:23 pm, George wrote:

Yes, I do. For one thing, I know English much better than you. A
person - not the food he eats - is (or is not) healthy. If you eat
healthful food, you may improve your chance of being healthy. There is
no such thing as healthy food.

Sure there is healthy food. Think about it. There are rotten
bananas , green bananas, and then there are healthy bananas that are
just getting ripe.

Any fruit or vegetable that has been harvested is dead or in the process
of dying and cannot be said to be healthy.

They needed killing.

--
Ed Huntress