Posted to sci.electronics.repair
The_Fatman The_Fatman is offline

Default Panasonic Inverter Microwave NN-SD-997S ...........

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:18:37 -0800, spamtrap1888 wrote:

On Jan 12, 11:39Â*am, The_Fatman wrote:
....just to follow up for those that may benefit,like someone
suggested, it was the relay that controls fan/light/rotarytable which
burned out. The only rub was my waiting an extra day to pursue it and
the woman carting the machine off to the repair center in the
interim....oh well, it's only money....maybe it will last 10 years
now???

The female time scale to get a piece of vital equipment going again is
much shorter than the male's. In a similar situation, my thought to use
a double boiler to reheat foods, and the oven to cook frozen meals, fell
on deaf ears.

.....isn't that the truth.....it's like the survival of homo-sapiens is
now hopelessly intertwined with functioning magnetrons...i also dared to
suggest maybe we could...i dunno... use the oven and those lovely
stainless steel cookwares i sprung for a year ago. Instead i get a look
like i just rattled off some bizarre Russian dialect.

Good evening.