Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default OT - HF 45807 stretched out

HeyBub wrote the following:
Robert Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://www.harborfreight.com/headlam...ens-45807.html

Is there a reasonably priced head lamp that runs on AA cells (triple
A don't last very long)? Or should I get some elastic and practice
my sewing skills?

For many projects, you can't go wrong with a baseball cap containing
LED lights. Here's one:

http://www.amazon.com/Panther-Vision...6367927&sr=8-1
Way more expensive, not nearly as bright (I own several) and uses
CR2032 button cells. Stormie was looking for AA's because he thought
AAA's didn't last long enough. Button cells would provide even worse
battery life for much higher cost.

When you take off your hat, you're supposed to turn off the lamps. Here's an
easy way to remember:
"Take OFF the hat, turn OFF the hat."

First, you gotta remember to take off the hat. That's hard enough to
remember! :-)

I've had my hat for over a year (Christmas before last) and it still works
swell.

'Course you may work on more projects than I, or take more time on each
project than I, or do your work only at night.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY