Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.internet.wireless

Default After all that - I just realized the Nintendo Wii doesn't have anethernet port!

On Jan 12, 6:44*pm, Chuck Banshee wrote:
Recently I wired a WISP antenna/radio to the key rooms of the house with
a star network based mostly on your help.

Guess what I found out today when I went to plug in the kid's game room
Nintendo Wii to the newly wired Ethernet jack?

The Wii doesn't have an Ethernet port! *Sigh.

(Note: Apparently I 'could' add an Ethernet adapter to the Wii itself,
but for now, I think I'll just start researching what new router to buy
so that the old (Linksys WRT54G) router can become a WiFi extender
plugged into the newly wired game room wall jack!)

I'm confused. It sounds like you propose to use the
old Linksys wireless router in the game room as a solution to
the Wii not having an ethernet port? But then how
does the Wii connect to the Linksys router?