Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Karl -- Bought a semi tractor Ford L9000

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:39:25 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:57:12 -0600, Ignoramus8177

On 2012-01-12, dpb wrote:
On 1/11/2012 8:22 PM, ATP wrote:
lid wrote in message

I believe that the truck is current for inspection, having a 6/12
sticker.

Ilinois lets you keep the previous owner's inspection sticker?

I would expect the sticker goes w/ the truck at _least_ until it is
retitled.

Inspection is inspection, wy does it need to be repeated before its due?

In many places the inspection is required for title transfer.

Part of it because some owners remove safety and/or smog equipment
between inspections. Back when I was doing CA smog certs, I saw a lot
of that.

--
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.