Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default A physics / electrical / philosophical question.....

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 02:20:48 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

hugh wrote:
In message om,
"dennis@home" writes

I can see the first act of an independent Scotland being to declare
war. ;-)
On Shetland?

They lose most of the gas, oil and fish.
It doesn't leave them much and we could move all the radio active
waste up north before they go.

It's already there.

Its in Sellafield mostly.

Scotland is full of waste, but you find it in the Gorbals and the fact
that it glows in the dark doesn't mean its radioactive..

I knew a family with the surname Gormal from Glasgow and they had a lot of wisecracks made.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

It's an age-old truism. Men will quickly fall asleep after having sex.
And I know why, too.
It's because they've been up half the night begging for it.