Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Elmer's Wood Glue Max

On 1/13/2012 12:51 AM, Dave wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:19:24 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
Our society has become too focused on harms that multiple generations before
us survived just fine. Maybe if we didn't pamper ourselves so damned
much...

Possibly. But consider what trigger created a Ted Bundy or a Clifford
Olson? Were they flawed from birth or did something else cause them to
be? Something that you or I may consider to be innocuous and just
"part of growing up?"

And how long ago were those two doing their deeds?

Apparently, the US has had more serial killers than any other nation.

And that could be because our laws are too damn screwed up. Break into
some ones house while some one is there and it is a contrived as an
assault. Become a serial killer and you have millions spent on you to
by tax payers to determine if you are crazy or not and you end up being
rewarded so to speak.

Society seems worse off with the touchy feeley method of discipline.