Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Karl -- Bought a semi tractor Ford L9000

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:21:17 -0600, Ignoramus13479

On 2012-01-12, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 06:14:07 -0600, Ignoramus13479

On 2012-01-12, wrote:
Who insures your building? Who carries your company liability
insurance (you DO have commercial insurance, I assume????)

I was too busy to get it, I do not have building or liability
insurance yet. I will try to get something soon.

I hope you are not letting ANYONE in that building or on the land
around it then. Insurance is a MAJOR priority. If you are "too
busy" I hope you are also VERY RICH.

I agree. I will call around today or tomorrow.

Very good idea. Call today, especially now that you broadcast it to
the world when you posted that you're uninsured. There are sneaky and
underhanded people out there, Ig.

I would think that they would seek out an insured person, rather.

Maybe the perps think "Gee, if he can't afford insurance, maybe he
can't afford video surveillance or a security system. Let's go!"

--
Make awkward sexual advances, not war.