Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_3_] Doctor Drivel[_3_] is offline

Default Oil filter change in old car - how often?

wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:11:56 -0000, Doctor Drivel wrote:

I sincerely hope we don't fall into the clutches of the Green Party in
the forthcoming years, as they're as bad in their own way as the
rotten selfish Tories

The Greens advocate Land Valuation Taxation and no income tax.

In what universe? If they got in, I can't see them throwing over a
main and vital source of gov't income.

Land Valuation Taxation brings in all the revenue HMG needs. A man on
£40,000 per year would be £6,000 better off.

They are worth voting for.

Not likely.

They got in, in Germany.

I've had a taste of those ******s and never want to see