Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lieutenant Scott Lieutenant Scott is offline

Default A physics / electrical / philosophical question.....

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 20:58:25 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article op.v7zh19bzytk5n5@i7-940, "Lieutenant Scott"
wrote:

Well that'll quieten down the group a bit. I was getting bored of these
rantings and now I don't even have to press the block button.

That should be "bored with", O ignorant one.

If you think about it logically, "with" is incorrect. If I am bored OF you, then it is you that is making me bored. If I am bored WITH you, then I am just in the same place as you being bored of a film for example.

--
http://petersparrots.com
http://petersphotos.com

Baby robins eat 14 feet of worms a day.