Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Elmer's Wood Glue Max

On 1/10/2012 1:38 AM, wrote:
i have used a lot of it. When they first started carrying it, the
price difference was even larger, so I used it on some glue lam beams
that were site built. (LOTS of glue, LOTS of mess, 100 clamps...)

It saved me a bunch of money when the price difference on a gallon was
something like $15. Locally, (YMMV) a gallon is still about that much
different when comparing the two. Since it has been out a while, the
price has closed, especially on the smaller bottles. A look this
afternoon revealed $2 a bottle difference in the 16 oz package.
Honestly, I can't tell any difference between performance.

I cannot believe I found this (it's so old it has mold on it!):

http://www.diyprojects.info/bb/ftopic70.html

See how many names you recognize after you read the posts. (Leon....
is that you?)

YES! LOL