BigWallop

Default Ok, where was my brain..???

"PoP" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:59:39 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

The first time I done that was through a 6mm csa, cable feeding a cooker
unit. I drilled through a door standard with 16mm spade bit and not
realising there was cable behind it, BANG !!! FLASH !!!! WALLOP !!! Me
frightened out of my wits and the cooker out of commission until we

removed
the facings and finding out if it was possible to run another cable

without
ruining the rest of the house. Ahhh (sigh) those were the days. :-))

Using a spade bit to chop thru a cable, now that's gotta be class!

Could I enquire what shape the spade bit was in by the time you
finished with it?

PoP

LOL

It never drilled anymore holes and was retired to the big spade bit store in
the sky.