Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_2_] Steve W.[_2_] is offline

Default Karl -- Bought a semi tractor Ford L9000

On 2012-01-12, wrote:
Who insures your building? Who carries your company liability
insurance (you DO have commercial insurance, I assume????)
I was too busy to get it, I do not have building or liability
insurance yet. I will try to get something soon.

I hope you are not letting ANYONE in that building or on the land
around it then. Insurance is a MAJOR priority. If you are "too
busy" I hope you are also VERY RICH.

I agree. I will call around today or tomorrow.

That said, all that people do in my building is walk in and pick up
their goods.

Walk in, slip on wet floor, fall, sue you for pain and suffering.
Happens daily to businesses all over the world.

--
Steve W.