Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - HF 45807 stretched out

Ahhhh...... sooooo....... actually, I never thought of that. I bet you're
right. I ought to buy from a US made distributor. And, all this time, I
thought it was just cheap junk elastic that stretched out.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

Have you compared your head size with that of more normal folksG?

Chris may have a big old American head like many of us with European
ancestry but Asians have pointy little heads. If you've ever seen Asian
construction workers in pictures and videos of job sites where they are
wearing hardhats, you may have noticed they all have chinstraps to hold
them on. I've noticed that a lot of Asian produced products are made for
folks with smaller hands and bodies. ^_^

TDD