Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A physics / electrical / philosophical question.....

On Jan 11, 5:08*pm, "Lieutenant Scott" wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:11:55 -0000, whisky-dave wrote:
On Jan 9, 8:31 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 19:53:40 -0000, John Williamson
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 19:43:40 -0000, John Williamson
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote:

Everybody knows private schools are full of poofters.

The percentages are no higher than in any other mostly male
organisation, say, just for arguments sake, the Army.

Or to make it balanced, the WRENs, when they existed.

Unless you have proof to the contrary?

State schools tend to be male AND female. *So there's the reason..

Now, yes. As are most fee paying schools now.

Although I and most of my generation went to boys or girls only state
schools as soon as we left primary. We seemed to manage not to be
homosexual, on the whole.

So it seems you have no proof, just your own prejudice.

In your day homosexuality was against the law.

Today smoking dope, and exceeding speed limits *is against the law.

But eating mince pies on christmas day is still illegal isn't it.
Apparenty a man can urinate in pubilc provided it';s on teh back wheel
of his car
and his touching it with his right hand, the car that is

That's just stupid. *That means he's holding his willie with his left hand. *If he's right handed this might cause him to spill it.

Yep, and another reason why you aviod shaking hands with certain
nationalities[1]
that use their right hand for eating and their left hand for wiping
their arse.
if they offer you their left hand to shake in friendship it's an
insult.

or cultures where toliet paper isn;t as common as it is for most of
us.

--http://petersparrots.comhttp://petersphotos.com

A penny saved is ridiculous.