Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - HF 45807 stretched out

On 1/11/2012 10:00 PM, hr(bob) wrote:
On Jan 11, 9:20 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
With strap on head lamps on sale at HF for $2.49 I bought another one, to
use to replace one with the elastic stretched out. It's too tight when new,
and after a few uses, I'm at the end of the adjustment. I may buy some
elastic at the store, and splice in some stretchy for one of my stretched
out lights.

http://www.harborfreight.com/headlam...ens-45807.html

Is there a reasonably priced head lamp that runs on AA cells (triple A don't
last very long)? Or should I get some elastic and practice my sewing
skills?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

Have you compared your head size with that of more normal folksG?

Chris may have a big old American head like many of us with European
ancestry but Asians have pointy little heads. If you've ever seen Asian
construction workers in pictures and videos of job sites where they are
wearing hardhats, you may have noticed they all have chinstraps to hold
them on. I've noticed that a lot of Asian produced products are made for
folks with smaller hands and bodies. ^_^

TDD