Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "If Fred Beat His Meat Twice Per Day..."

On 1/11/2012 7:21 PM, Woody wrote:

As a small boy, I survive a Catholic Parochial Gulag. I have no fear of
terrorists because Irish nuns were brought in when I was in the second
grade so nothing scares me except for this odd dread of albino penguins
I can't seem to shake off. o_O

TDD

Do you think the nuns were so ornery because they seldom (if ever) got
laid?

It was back in the middle of the last century when child rearing was
based on keeping children in constant terror. My first grade teacher
was an American nun and even more ornery and I had another female
teacher who was not a nun, just as mean. It was a different era before
Political Correctness and The Dumbassification of America became part
of the educational system. When I was in college, I do remember hearing
that those loony Irish nuns, who tormented me so, left the order and one
of them wound up marrying one of the priests who also resigned from the
priesthood. Any kids they may have had would be in their 50's now. I
sort of wonder how screwed up their offspring may be or if they were
able to recover after many years like I did except for the weird tic
and other involuntary movements that plague me? The nightmares with
giant albino penguins chasing me stopped when I was about 30. o_O

TDD