Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sears, I'll miss the tools

"SMS" wrote in message
On 12/28/2011 9:10 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
"Existential Angst" wrote in message
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 12/27/2011 10:58 PM, oldyork90 wrote:
I'm reading bad news about Sears/KMart. If Sears goes tits up, I hope
they hand off the Craftsman line. I always had good luck with their
hand tools.

Don't worry, some Chinese holding company will buy them out. The new
stores will be Shears and Claymart. ^_^

Or, equivalently, HF will expand.....

I could be wrong, but I doubt it. The profit taking that resulted in
their lower selection and greater number of listed items out of stock
doesn't leave them in much of a position to pick up market share.
Wal-Mart will likely continue to expand though.

HF is expanding like crazy.

That's why their selection is crap compared to a couple years ago, and more
and more things are listed as out of stock?