Posted to alt.home.repair

Default recommendations for electronics how to

On Jan 11, 10:18*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
To my way of looking at it, dumb is "unable to process information".
Compared to ignorant "doesn't yet know the answer". I sense that you're not
dumb, by my definition.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"Doug" wrote in message

It's alright to call me dumb as it probably comes close for me in
electronics... * I do know tho how to turn on and off the computer
switch which is based upon horror stories I read from pc techs about
clients. * Thanks for the help !

Agreed, and the fact that you know enough to ask for help is a BIG
PLUS for most of us that lurk in this group. When you do have some
specific questions, post here, throw out the insulting replies, and
distill the more reasonable ones and you should have a good answer.