Posted to uk.d-i-y
hugh hugh is offline

Default hacking MK dual gang shaver sockets!

In message , Graham.
writes

What happens if you drop the shaver in the bath while the toothbrush
is in your mouth and you are holding the tap?
Probably nothing, I know but safety is about unlikely sets of
occurrences.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%- Hide quoted text -

That is the point of the transformer. The secondary side is not
earthed so you can't get a shock.

Yes, but my shaver is now half submerged in bath water in such a way
as to create a low resistance path from one side of the tranny to
deck.

Now what?

The other side is 240v away. Get in the bath and stick your finger in
that side and if you are still alive come back and tell us about your
experience.
--
hugh