Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default recommendations for electronics how to

Bob F wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Where can you find the most books of any type? Your local library,
that's where. And there are intelligent people there to help you
cruise the possibilities.

Don't be absurd. Libraries are no longer repositories of knowledge,
but they do have video games, art work, puppets, puzzles, historical
romances, paperbacks (leave two, take two), and so on. There's even a
public library in Berkeley that will loan out TOOLS (saws,
scaffolding, pressure washers, post-hole diggers, etc.). Don't
believe me? Sashay down to your local library and ask for the
Congressional Record or the Federal Register, Marquis Who's Who,
Encyclopedia Judaica, the CRC Handbook, or more.
My last visit to the library was to get my passport renewed! WTF?

No, most libraries should be shut down, burnt, and the ashes
scattered. Take no chances.

You sound more stupid every post.

Exactly what is "stupid?" Calling names is trivial ("You're a porcupine!").
Coming up with a reasoned argument is more difficult and, in this case,
impossible.

I do, however, apologize. The statement "... burnt, and the ashes scattered.
Take no chances." is a quote for which I omitted the attribution. It was
said by Winston Churchill.