Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

Mayan people have produced a new calendar (page 2) that continues for many
more years. I have three of them.

One of the better advertising gimmicks using Internet suckers from the 21st
century. It works and is a $billion (US) industry.
I frequent the place twice a year and hope I see the end staring there. I am
still waiting.

Perhaps some Jehovah Witnesses can shed some light on how their "end of the
world" is going??

--------
"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
If you're talking about the Mayan calendar, I don't think their calendar
predicted the end of the world. I think they just ran out of room on the
stone.

We just didn't find page two.

Mike Marlow wrote:
Yup it is - 'cause the whole damned earth is gonna blow up, or
disappear in a vapor, or sumptin' else, later this year. Just ask
the Myans. It's true - I read it on the internet...