Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default hacking MK dual gang shaver sockets!

These shaver sockets are current limited anyway but, assuming it can
support both devices simultaneously, why not just use a two-way adapter?

That's how I power my toothbrush and radio off a single socket.
Actually, mine is a 3-way adapter which I think I bought in Indonesia -
but I assume they are available here.

Something like
http://www1.conrad-uk.com/scripts/wg...id=&cookie _n[1]=uk_insert&cookie_v[1]=89&cookie_d[1]=&cookie_p[1]=%2f&cookie_e[1]=Sat%2c+11-Feb-2012+10%3a43%3a27+GMT&scrwidth=1280
perhaps - but I'm not sure of the significance of "earthing socket" in
the description. Mine isn't!

Modern double insulated stuff is very safe, but I hope I have showed
you that using two appliances must increase the risk, however slight,
of getting the secondary of that transformer across your heart.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%