Posted to alt.home.repair
chaniarts[_3_] chaniarts[_3_] is offline

Default OT? Home weather station, anybody?

On 1/10/2012 12:07 PM, dpb wrote:
On 1/10/2012 6:19 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:08:36 -0600, wrote:
On 1/9/2012 2:50 PM,

How about WXForum.net?...

That was it...I could never get past all the registration folderol.

For what it's worth, WXForum.net worked for me using IE 9.

Well, I tried again this morning. Only took another two tries before it
finally let me in. I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can't
decipher what those funky characters are supposed to be for love nor
money...

Thanks for the info; guess I'll find out if there's any joy to be had
there.

--

there's usually a button that will speak it aloud for you