Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT? Home weather station, anybody?

On 1/10/2012 6:19 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 18:08:36 -0600, wrote:

On 1/9/2012 2:50 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 14:36:35 -0600, wrote:

If there are some other forums I'd appreciate any link(s) you're aware
of. As said, my search found only one and it's signup/registration page
defeated my patience.
How about WXForum.net?...

That was it...I could never get past all the registration folderol.

For what it's worth, WXForum.net worked for me using IE 9.

It "worked" only too well for me. After about a half-dozen trials
trying to figure out what the silly-looking munged-on characters are
supposed to be only to be told my best guess wasn't it, I finally got
another step farther and then it didn't like something else. I gave up.