Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default hacking MK dual gang shaver sockets!

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 15:02:42 -0800 (PST), therustyone wrote:

A bit OT, but I find trickle charging cordless devices heats the
batteries and reduces their life a lot. Better let them discharge
fully before charging and they should go for a decade.
No doubt others will disagree.

rusty

Probably not a toothbrush - mine doesn't get even luke warm even if it's on
charge for 6 hours past full. I do tend to wait until the light starts
flashing before recharging as it's not inconvenient and avoids the
requirement for a full discharge every X months.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away