Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default OT? Home weather station, anybody?

On 2012-01-10, dpb wrote:

That was it...I could never get past all the registration folderol.

It occurs to me, Wunderground, which I assume you are referring to,
has some rather stringetnt requirements, not jes letting any ol'
tom/dich/harry become an included station. We have an iffy station
listed on Wunderground which is sometimes online and other, not. Not
reassuring and not sure why Wunderground keeps them.

That said, I hope you get it sorted out, as I think the more stations,
the better. I also hope yer station equipment holds up. For the
price, I've heard some rather discouraging feedback on Davis and am no
longer enamored with that option. For ppl considering an equipment
purchase, a rather unlikely, but not suprising, review source is ham
radio fans. Check it out:

http://tinyurl.com/7rxwwfj

Good luck,
nb