Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Making snow

On Jan 8, 9:00*am, ransley wrote:
Has anyone tried using their pressure washer to make snow, im tired of
seeing grass and thought of giving it a try.

Just as an FYI...

It is my understanding that the possibly-soon-to-be-bankrupt Eastman
Kodak Co. was the accidental inventor of Snomax, the snowmaking
technology that is still in wide spread use today.

The way I heard it was that a Kodak engineer was working on a non-snow
related project and it started snowing in his lab. He retraced his
steps, figured out what he had done and Snomax Technologies Inc.was
born.

I don't believe that Kodak owns the company anymore...probably sold
off to help raise cash years ago.