Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default OT? Home weather station, anybody?

On 1/9/2012 2:26 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 13:15:15 -0600, wrote:

You don't say what station you are using or what software. I assume
it is a Vantage Pro 2 and you are using WeatherLink. There are lots
of forums out there covering these devices. The Davis site, itself,
has a lot of information. Make sure you go the correct site, though.
www.davisnet.com is their site. www.davis.com is NOT. One forum I
use is the Yahoo vantagepro group. It is active from time to time,
but not in the last few weeks.

Sorry, mea culpa...

Vantage VUE w/ Weatherlink

Regarding DavisNet, this is the link I found...

http://www.davisnet.com/support/weather/

It has a FAQ section which didn't seem to address the question other
than pass the buck. I didn't find any user interactive forum link; did
I miss it?

If there are some other forums I'd appreciate any link(s) you're aware
of. As said, my search found only one and it's signup/registration page
defeated my patience. It did have a number of similar related
queries on the link w/ Wunderground but not the specific symptoms quite
that I'm seeing.

I'm not terribly interested in posting a page of my own I think altho I
supposed that would be a possibility I have no interest in keeping up
anything and was just looking for the link for the grandkids who are far
away to see what the farm conditions are and it's the site I typically
use otherwise...

--

Regarding your actual problem, I use a number of weatherlink features
including uploading to my own website, but I have never tried