Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
James[_14_] James[_14_] is offline

Default The Woodturning Show on PBS

Ecnerwal wrote:

In article
ications, Kevin
Miller wrote:

I don't have cable. I pick up KTOO (PBS) over the air. But my
folks do - maybe I'll have my Dad start recording it. Thanks for
the pointer...

Might inquire if they are broadcasting additional over-the air
digital channels, which your present setup (due to age or due to
converter because of age?) isn't picking up. PBS stations have been
among the most enthusiastic early adopters of the (no longer all that
new) digital broadcast spectrum possibilities.

I personally only got a new TV a couple of months ago - much as I do
with brave new computer stuff, I like to give these things a few
years to work out the bugs and get the price down to a reasonable
level. 20 years (~old TV to new) has made a bit of a difference.

Our old TV decided to die just as the conversion was taken place. It
was probably 35yrs old. Good timing. Jim in ID