Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT way OT but GOOD for Mom!

Mike Marlow wrote:
Steve Barker wrote:

And we'll never know the outcome, because in a few days, it'll be
some other earth shaking "breaking news" to distract the media and
all will be forgotten about this incident. (i've forgotten most of
it already if it weren't for this thread). Anyone remember when we
were all gonna be killed by anthrax or the bird flue? How about
H1N1? That ring a bell? It's all bull****.

Yup it is - 'cause the whole damned earth is gonna blow up, or
disappear in a vapor, or sumptin' else, later this year. Just ask
the Myans. It's true - I read it on the internet...

If you're talking about the Mayan calendar, I don't think their calendar
predicted the end of the world. I think they just ran out of room on the
stone.

We just didn't find page two.