Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default hacking MK dual gang shaver sockets!

On Mon, 09 Jan 2012 20:03:21 +0000, Graham. wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jan 2012 19:56:36 +0000, (Fergus
McMenemie) wrote:

Scott M wrote:

ergus McMenemie wrote:

Thoughts?

Not that I think two simultaneous charging devices will overload the
thing, but how about removing the switch and making both sockets 110v by
using the centre tap as a common to both sockets and each end of the
xformer as the supply rails?

--
Scott

Duh... thanks!

What happens if you drop the shaver in the bath while the toothbrush
is in your mouth and you are holding the tap?
Probably nothing, I know but safety is about unlikely sets of
occurrences.

OK bad example as a toothbrush is likely to be cordless, but consider
two wired appliances.

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%