Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - USA troops in Israel

On 1/9/2012 9:05 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I recently saw online, that USA is staging some troops in Isreael,
supposedly for the strike on Iran. What are the odds our Muslim in Chief is
going to wage war against a Muslim Iran?

My gut sense is that we just invaded Israel. A couple online friends have
reminded me that when we do this (or try to get Israel to give land to
Palestine) that we have major weather problems and power cuts.

Is everyone getting ready for the home repairs that will be needed when we
have severe weather and power cuts.... again?

There will be a lot of home repairs over there, I can't go, my health
knocks me out of overseas contract jobs. ^_^

TDD