Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ecnerwal[_3_] Ecnerwal[_3_] is offline

Default The Woodturning Show on PBS

In article ications,
Kevin Miller wrote:

I don't have cable. I pick up KTOO (PBS) over the air. But my folks do
- maybe I'll have my Dad start recording it. Thanks for the pointer...

Might inquire if they are broadcasting additional over-the air digital
channels, which your present setup (due to age or due to converter
because of age?) isn't picking up. PBS stations have been among the most
enthusiastic early adopters of the (no longer all that new) digital
broadcast spectrum possibilities.

I personally only got a new TV a couple of months ago - much as I do
with brave new computer stuff, I like to give these things a few years
to work out the bugs and get the price down to a reasonable level. 20
years (~old TV to new) has made a bit of a difference.