Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default The Woodturning Show on PBS

On 01/09/2012 06:28 AM, Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
In ,
Ralph E wrote:

In ,
Kevin wrote:

On 01/08/2012 05:52 AM, James wrote:

Kevin, I record them on DVD but usually delete them after I watch
them. I can try and convert them and maybe get them uploaded some how
but don't hold me to that. It would be a new computer skill to learn
but I'm game. Maybe the on coming up on sharpening. Jim in ID

That would probably violate copyright - I wouldn't want you to get into
any trouble on my account. I'll just talk to the local PBS station and
see if they can't slip it in somewhere. But thanks though...

KUAC Channel 9.3 (AlaskaOne Create) 1PM and 7PM your time

GCI Cable channel 18 at 9:30 AM on Sunday's also

I don't have cable. I pick up KTOO (PBS) over the air. But my folks do
- maybe I'll have my Dad start recording it. Thanks for the pointer...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska