Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Speaking of Craftsman Tools....

On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 20:39:53 -0500, John wrote:

On 1/8/2012 2:17 PM, wrote:

Which is why I'm still using MickeySoft IE8

Browser only and FireFox is just as good, better in my opinion. The
suckiness creeps in for usenet and email clients. M$ doesn't (and never
did) have anything worth using. Tbird and SeaMonkey are buggy with the
latter just plain ugly. Pan is excellent for newsgroups but as of now
32 bit only on the Windows side and email is a non-starter. It makes you
appreciate the early days when Netscape Navigator did it all very well
all in one neat small package.

John

Agent for newsreader - outlook for mail.