Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On 1/8/2012 7:07 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 16:14:21 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/8/2012 2:59 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

Environmental Science degree, probably only good for a government job. o_O

TDD

Or "public" or "Administration". My first degree I was twice blessed
as it was in Public Administration (although in my defense at the time I
was trying to a double major in Poli Sci and Journalism and this was
close w/o the need for a foreign language-grin).
(My next was a real degree in Nursing)

Doesn't nursing tickle or worse, hurt when a teething infant bites down? o_O

Not to any real degree.

I seem to recall my mother and later my older sister letting out a yelp
during rug rat feeding time. ^_^

TDD