Posted to alt.home.repair

Default recommended digital multimeter

The boys and I were doing that at NASSA just this week.

At this web page, is a link to a Youtube video. Some of the language
(briefly so) is R-rated. But, unkown to me, people in the USA had been doing
moon shots before NASA got there. These hard working and courageous people
had been ignored because of prejudice and racism. Here, you can see some
long forgotten heros of the USA history. Long forgotten, until now.

http://www.negrospaceprogram.com/

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"micky" wrote in message

Harbor Freight sells one for about a buck-ninety-eight. It's more than
adequate to determine if a wire is hot, open windings in a motor, and other
simple inquiries.

If you need to determine the voltage drop across an inductor under load so
you can compute the reactive capacitance of fluxations in the galactic
core,
the HF model is probably not the instrument of choice.

There is it, Doug. Do you want to determine the voltage drop across