Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On Sun, 08 Jan 2012 13:15:56 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/8/2012 5:32 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

Only a minority put their lives at risk. Most are employed in a
support role.

Tell that to The Marine Corps. ^_^

As a friend of mine (ex-Navy combat medic) likes to remind his
Marine buddies: The Marines are the best in the world at blowing things
up and killing people. But when it comes to things that require more
finesse (such as keeping their skinny butts alive) they depend on the
Navy (g).

All my Marine friends tell me, "Never screw with the Navy Corpsman". The
traditional military verb was replace with "screw" to prevent
damage to delicate eyes. ^_^

What about calling them corpse men?