Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On 1/8/2012 3:47 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
The Daring wrote:

I think in government speak it's "repatriate". A great number of African
Negroes returned to Africa and established the country of Liberia and
they can do very well if they want to but there was a military coup in
1980 and the country became one very large cluster coitus with a lot of
dead people. According to the WiKi article the country had a turnaround
in 2005 with the election of the first woman President in Africa. I hope
they can succeed in putting the country back together. Harry, you know
darn well that Mexicans are not slaves, no American has ever gone to
Mexico and purchased Mexicans, put them in chains and forced them to
work. Nobody is preventing Mexicans from going back to "their" country.
Where do you come up with these strange notions? o_O

TDD

Rather interesting article in today's Miami Herald (via the NYT News
Service). Basically it said that those who are likely to pick up and go
now tend to pick up and go toward the smaller cities Mexico or Chile,
Agentina, or Brazil. "Pitting old residents against new." "Young
Mexican men working construction and driving down wages (in Santa Maria
Atzompa, Mx).
Same old same old.

The P.L.L.C.F. are having a conniption fit over the new immigration law
against "ILLEGAL" immigrants that was passed by the legislature here in
my home state of Alabamastan. Many ILLEGAL immigrants are self deporting
back to their home countries, many of them just happen to be Mexicans.
It would be very funny if The United States copied Mexico's immigration
laws where it is a felony to be an ILLEGAL immigrant and where anyone
giving aid to ILLEGAL immigrants can be sent to prison. There must be
a flood of Gringo ILLEGAL immigrants into Mexico for them to take such
draconian measures? o_O

TDD