Posted to alt.home.repair
JimCo JimCo is offline

Default recommended digital multimeter

On Jan 8, 2:49*pm, notbob wrote:
On 2012-01-08, Doug wrote:

starters lets say $100 (estimate).

Fluke! ....nuff said.

nb

--
vi --the root of evil

I know that I may be laughed off the net, but nevertheless I can
recommend Radio Shack for decent inexpensive digital multimeters. I
have 3 of them: one I use for everyday hacking around on my workbench,
a second one that's a little more sophisticated, and a third even
fancier one that, I admit, I hardly use at all. I've had all 3 for
several years. The first one, on the bench, I have had for many, many
years, and it still functions very well and quite satisfactorily, a
real rugged, sturdy work horse. I don't know what the current Shack
lineup is, but I've been content with the models I have from them.
JimCo