Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On 1/8/2012 1:31 PM, harry wrote:
On Jan 8, 7:11 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 1/8/2012 3:49 AM, harry wrote:

On Jan 7, 9:47 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 1/7/2012 10:49 AM, harry wrote:

On Jan 7, 1:38 pm, wrote:
The Daring wrote:

On 1/6/2012 3:32 PM, Mr. Grumpypants wrote:
wrote in message
m...

Speaking of affirmative action.
I haven't eaten in at MacDonalds in the last couple of
decades, but I remember they used to have written on their
paper place mats,
"We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
employer".
Isn't that a dichotomy?

--
Bill

No.

Fromhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_Action

In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson issued Executive Order
11246 which required federal contractors to take
"affirmative action" to hire without regard to race,
religion and national origin.

Then explain why "Minorities" are being accepted into schools while
Caucasians with higher test scores and qualifications are being passed
over? Is that Equal Opportunity, nondiscriminatory? The same thing has
been happening in the work force for many years. o_O

TDD

You mean the "good ol white boys club" is losing it's power?- Hide quoted text -

Is that the same thing as the KKK?

The KKK was started and composed of Democrats. Something those of their
ilk refuse to admit. It's quite possible the "Good old White boys club"
is/was a Democrat sponsored organization. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Ah, right. I'd heard about dems and the KKK. Someone brought it up
earlier I think.
We have the English Defence League.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

I take great offense whenever someone brands anyone from "The South" as
being racist or a member of The KKK because they're spouting their
ignorance usually brought on by the warped stereotypes hammered into
their small brains by P.L.L.C.F. media in their formative years. To me,
a man is still an adolescent at age 30 and doesn't really become an
adult until he hits 40 and if he doesn't achieve adulthood by 40, all
hope is lost for him. Some of my ancestors were the first slaves brought
to the American colonies by the British, those slaves were White, they
were Irish and Scots captured in battle by the British who later started
snapping up the unwashed peasants as a slave resource to work in the New
World. My Southern ancestors despised slavery and were Abolitionists
because their kin had first hand experience with being slaves. The fact
that few people owned slaves is ignored by the Left and if you ask them
what percentage of Whites owned Blacks, they will talk all around it and
never be able to give a straight answer. If you tell them that there
were Black slave owners they'll have a stroke screaming "LIAR! LIAR!".
The percentage of Whites owning slaves "from what I've heard and read"
varies from 5%, 8% and 26% depending on who's manipulating the
statistics. Nowhere will you ever see a 100% figure even from The Left
because they know it's a lie nobody would believe. I found a video that
has an explanation of why P.L.L.C.F. minds are so screwed up. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB2ocldbb2Q

TDD- Hide quoted text -

America has always had slaves. Called immigrants. They were used as
cheap labour after being lured to America by false promises.
The current bunch are called Mexicans.
Of late, it has become more economic to take the work to the slaves
rather than the slaves to America.
Slaves can become a problem after a few generations when they start to
demand equal rights.
Your hero Lincoln wanted to deport all the black slaves back to Africa.

I think in government speak it's "repatriate". A great number of African
Negroes returned to Africa and established the country of Liberia and
they can do very well if they want to but there was a military coup in
1980 and the country became one very large cluster coitus with a lot of
dead people. According to the WiKi article the country had a turnaround
in 2005 with the election of the first woman President in Africa. I hope
they can succeed in putting the country back together. Harry, you know
darn well that Mexicans are not slaves, no American has ever gone to
Mexico and purchased Mexicans, put them in chains and forced them to
work. Nobody is preventing Mexicans from going back to "their" country.
Where do you come up with these strange notions? o_O

TDD