Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 01:35:31 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Jan 7, 7:24*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 12:00:19 -0600, Jim Yanik
wrote:

FYI,FEDGOV gives hiring preference to veterans.
that alone destroys your claim of "equality" in hiring.

I received 5 "preference points" as a Veteran.

that hiring preferences also extends to other groups.
IF you open your eyes and look around.Go in any FEDGOV office.

They would not qualify me as bi-lingual. *English, Redneck, and
Profanity are not qualifiers.

Ah but you also get free health care as a vet in the USA do you not?

Honestly harry, I've never used the VA medical facilities. I've always
paid for my medical insurance. I figured the Vets returning home from
Vietnam needed _what_ treatment they could get from the Veterans
Administration (VA) far more than myself.

VA treatment may require long distance travel... like Los Angeles.