Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default New Illinios Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner

On Jan 8, 10:12*am, wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 10:23:12 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Eggs have been used to harm people and property too. *People buying
eggs should have to sign for them. *When I was in school a century
ago, a kid was savagely attacked with a pencil and it broke the skin.
Pencils are dangerous weapons and should only be sold to licensed
people with a real need to use them..

This is pathetic and sets a dangerous precedent to our freedom being
taken away.

There is something even more deadly. *A man's penis. *Just think how
dangerous that thing is. *It can be used to poke out someones eyes,
stabbed into their chest to puncture their heart, used to smother
someone by shoving it down their throat, rip open someones rectum,
deafen someone by forcing it in their ears, and worst of all, it can
be used to make a woman get really fat around 9 months later.

Hmm. Give a whole new meaning to the term having a hard on?