Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The economy -- are we replacing or repairing?

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 06:49:27 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Existential Angst wrote:

YET, college enrollment sets new records every year. WTF????

Don't know how the stats are compiled tho -- if they include ivy,
public/private, on-line, and these dinky for-profit ripoffs that
proliferate/advertise all over.

Well, some dinky for-profit (i.e., not a government school) don't reall
advertise. I'm thinking of Harvard, William & Mary, etc.

These are hardly for=profit, at least at the taxing level.

A government definition, not reality.