Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Speaking of Craftsman Tools....

notbob wrote:
On 2012-01-08, Red Green wrote:

Just FYI and you really want to see something with cookies and are
using Firefox...click on Tools | Start Private Browsing. Nothing
gets stored from your session, nothing extracted from your existing
session, etc.

The Screw 'em options works too.

Mozilla is driving me crazy. I changed from FF to Seamonkey (SM),
which is a fork and more like the old Netscape, cuz FF removed some
granular controls with respect to cookies and such. Now, the newer
version of SM has removed some cookie user controls it once had. I
wish these damn developers would stop developing for development's
sake and jes leave well enough alone. Seems all the Mozilla browsers
are getting worse instead of better.

If it's not Internet Explorer, it's dirt. Sometimes mud.

And my bucket full of Microsoft stock does not alter my estimation.