Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Speaking of Craftsman Tools....

On 2012-01-08, Red wrote:

Just FYI and you really want to see something with cookies and are using
Firefox...click on Tools | Start Private Browsing. Nothing gets
stored from
your session, nothing extracted from your existing session, etc.

The Screw 'em options works too.

Mozilla is driving me crazy. I changed from FF to Seamonkey (SM),
which is a fork and more like the old Netscape, cuz FF removed some
granular controls with respect to cookies and such. Now, the newer
version of SM has removed some cookie user controls it once had. I
wish these damn developers would stop developing for development's
sake and jes leave well enough alone. Seems all the Mozilla browsers
are getting worse instead of better.

nb

Considering that they are free (Tbird + FF or SM) they are pretty good.
But in general I agree with you, I think they are just getting too many
add-on gadgets for any one or even a large group of programmers to get a
handle on. Fix the bugs then instead of adding new ones.

John

i have found chrome to be quite satisfactory.

--
Steve Barker