Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default New Illinios Law Requires Photo ID To Buy Drain Cleaner

On 1/7/2012 3:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 18:02:03 GMT, Red
wrote:

And we don't provide fingerprints to get drivers licenses.

If all the low-lifes here find that out they'll be heading up!

If they have vehicle tags from "gun friendly" states, the may well be
accosted at the border.

You need a tag from Chicago to get into Canada.

I good friend of mine and his wife and daughter spent the entire day at
the Canadian border one time. When they checked his vehicle they found
he had an old ammo can in the trunk that he used to store some small
tools. Apparently it violated some Canadian munitions act because it
once held ammunition...